I recently reviewed recent statistics on The impact of a CRM on business and marketing, statistics.
The results were compelling:
- 65% of sales representatives who use a CRM meet their sales quotas, compared to only 22% for those without a CRM.
- 91% of companies with 11 or more employees now use a CRM.
- Mobility is a growing concern, with 48% of sales representatives using CRMs on their phones.
- Just 6 years ago, only 12% of CRMs were cloud-based, while in 2017, the figure rose to 87%.
- The CRM market reached $37 billion in 2017.
According to an article by Mark Taylor on the Super Office website, the use of CRMs increased from 56% to 74% in 2017. At BSP, we believe that regardless of the type of business, customer relationship management should be a priority. For more information, please contact us, we would be more than happy to assist you.